RE: Please point me to a language (perl I hope)

From:
Brett W. McCoy
Date:
RE: Please point me to a language (perl I hope)
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.43.0202011455020.29068-100000@chapelperilous.net
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Nikola Janceski wrote:

> The rule of thumb for animated images:
> Flashing, blinking, rotating, jumpy-bumpy effects are distracting. If you
> must use animated images, keep it small, tasteful, and to a bare minimum.
> Studies have found that users have actually gone so far as to 'cover'
> annoying animations and blinking text with their hands when viewing a site
> containing these 'features'.

Some newer browsers (Mozilla, Galeon) even have the options of only
allowing an animation to run once, or not at all.

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/
BOFH excuse #98:

The vendor put the bug there.