Re: [ma-linux] Just when you thought you are done, the - is there - appears

From:
William.Ampeh
Date:
Re: [ma-linux] Just when you thought you are done, the - is there - appears
Message ID:
OF27116DA8.58E37A74-ON85256B53.004F8233@frb.gov

Thanks to all who responded to my mail, especially Geoff.  The best
solution, I think, will be for
me to throw in a login screen, but this has been ruled out.  The IP range
solution has lots of
question marks, including what Geoff pointed out.  I am basically stuck and
will need any
suggestion (of course, with minimal "question marks") so I can put this big
monster to sleep.

Thanks again.

William Ampeh (x3939)
Federal Reserve Board