Re: [ma-linux] Just when you thought you are done, the - is there - appears

From:
William.Ampeh
Date:
Re: [ma-linux] Just when you thought you are done, the - is there - appears
Message ID:
OFCCE5CB6D.791E440C-ON85256B52.0074D080@frb.gov

Well, my boss wants to find out if there is a BETTER solution.
I do not want to say NO right away, so I figured why not as
around?  He might be right.  There may be an alternative
solution.

Personally, I wish there is not.  Because I have had it with
this project.

William Ampeh (x3939)
Federal Reserve Board