RE: What's wrong with this?

From:
Gary Hawkins
Date:
RE: What's wrong with this?
Message ID:
LOBBIJFNBAGIOILLFAIBIEMPNGAA.ghawk@eskimo.com
> >Fields are all unique.
>
> Fields are not all unique.
>
>   <input type="checkbox" name="ice_cream" value="chocolate"> Chocolate
>   <input type="checkbox" name="ice_cream" value="vanilla"> Vanilla
>   <input type="checkbox" name="ice_cream" value="strawberry"> Strawberry

I'm sorry Jeff, I meant that in this case, with this script and set of web
pages, the fields are all unique.

For real new beginners, note also another relatively common way that field
names can be the same would be the multiple select element of a form where the
user can hold down the control key to select more than one item.
param{'the_multiple_select_form_element_name'} would automatically be an array
of the values the user selected if they select more than one.

/g