text to html converter

From:
Booher Timothy B 1stLt AFRL/MNAC
Date:
January 31, 2002 07:02
Subject:
text to html converter
Message ID:
30C9E24891FFD411B68A009027724CB70207CB93@eg-002-015.eglin.af.mil
Hello - when printing out a lot of my c++ code I go from a nice color
syntaxed environment to a plain old black and white.

If there isn't already something else out there I would like to write a Perl
script that changes all comments to green for example and preserves the tab
spacing into the html file. I am about to roll up my sleeves and start on
this, but ya'll seem to know what is out there - does this exist already?

Thanks,

tim