RE:Destroy a window

From:
Jorge Goncalvez
Date:
RE:Destroy a window
Message ID:
200201310803.JAA03338@cabs40.col.bsf.alcatel.fr
Hi, I have a perl tk (in Windows9X) application which contains 2 windows.
What I would like to do is when i click the cross(to destroy the window) of the
first window to destroy also the another window.
Thanks.

I tried this:
MainLoop;

$_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}->destroy;
$_Globals{TOP_WINDOW}->destroy;

$_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} is the main window.If I call the $_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}
from the $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW}  and then i click the cross of the
$_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} it destroy only $_Globals{TOP_WINDOW} and not
$_Globals{POPUP_WINDOW}.
How can i do to catch the fact a user clicked the cross of the main window to
kill all windows.