CGI with duplicate hidden and URL variable [was Re: What's the difference?????]

From:
John
Date:
January 30, 2002 15:29
Subject:
CGI with duplicate hidden and URL variable [was Re: What's the difference?????]
Message ID:
jUsT.aNoTheR.mEsSaGe.iD.10124333772802@jpw3.com
Sorry, I posted this with the wrong subject and don't want it go
get lost.

If I use CGI, then reference $cgi->param( "some_variable" ), and
some_variable is passed both as a hidden form field and as a URL
parameter, will one reliably override the other?