RE: Display a message

From:
Russ Foster
Date:
RE: Display a message
Message ID:
B156077CCE3DD1119DEC00805F350E1BEEDEF5@natasha.swc.com
Ned,

Win32::GUI allows you to display windows in Windows. See:

http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Win32-GUI

Or Jenda's site at:

http://jenda.krynicky.cz/#Win32::GUI

There is also a Win32-GUI-Samples (on Jenda's site) which contains,
you-guessed-it, samples on how to use the module.

The docs are not very good (for Perl beginners, anyways)...I ended up
experimenting with the samples to figure out how everything works.

Russell J Foster
Subject, Wills, & Company
e. russ.foster@swc.com
v. 630-572-0240