RE: How do I read a web page from within perl?

From:
Duarte Cordeiro
Date:
RE: How do I read a web page from within perl?
Message ID:
0DA607347A46F649BA80F49ABAE83FE42A6900@ptoermxs01.neoris.cxnetworks.net
Well, this is not only a perl issue. You should get your hands on a paper with HTML specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/ for version 4.01) and do a parser in any language you want (perl , for example).

Its not simply getting a file, because you could just get a frame!
Hope it helps,

 Duarte

--
Duarte Manuel Cordeiro
Manager - IT Infraestructure - Security & Communications