Access database driver

From:
Rupert Heesom
Date:
January 30, 2002 06:12
Subject:
Access database driver
Message ID:
1012376631.1347.178.camel@localhost
Jose:

I don't know much about perl & databases, but according to a book I have
on Perl, the DBD::ADO driver might be what you need for MS Access.

The books writeup on this module is :-

The interface to Microsoft's Active Data Objects data access technology.
The driver itself is installed with DBI, but in order to pass requests,
you'll also need ADO (v2.1 or later) and the win32::OLE module installed
as well.  You can find more about ADO at www.microsoft.com/data/ado/.

Hope this helps.  I would install any modules via perl's CPAN.

--
regs
rupert