PERL Debugger trace question...

From:
Richard.C.1
Date:
January 17, 2002 10:13
Subject:
PERL Debugger trace question...
Message ID:
6FDE0867413DD21182BF00A0C972519207559279@MSWG4

I'm new to using the debugger and have printed and read the debugger
description and commands. It mentions that you can create a
command/parameter file that contains commands but doesn't say how or where
it must be located. I would like to have some way of doing an autotrace on a
PL program as it executes. I need to see how it progresses through lines and
subroutines, so if I can have a trace of it's execution written out to a
file that would be ideal! I'm on an NT 4 system. Thanks!