perl and IIS

From:
Yacketta, Ronald
Date:
January 17, 2002 09:12
Subject:
perl and IIS
Message ID:
544CF8DBB77FD411B17400508BAEBD1104E82731@USA0875MS1
Folks,

looks like the exchange server her is not liking the topic :( maybe a new
one will get replies posted to
me..

is thier a utilit that can parse a web server and generate a listing (with
links) of
the web sites located on the server. I am not looking to worm other boxes
etc..
just need a util to spider (per-say) our own set of servers..

-Ron

Ronald J. Yacketta
Principal Consultant
Ciber, INC
345 Woodcliff Dr.
Fairport, NY 14450
material.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.