Searching for a book...

From:
Stanislav Zahariev
Date:
January 7, 2002 08:32
Subject:
Searching for a book...
Message ID:
001001c19798$d26ce6a0$010aa8c0@kotlon
    Hello,
    I'm searching for a perl book to buy... But I'm not sure which is the best, or which are the best. Can you refer me some so I can chose from them? I know the basic things of perl, if the book holds them they must be very detailed. I'm oriented in programming net stuffs with perl. Thanks in advance.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                best regards,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                sofit