RE:how to delete all keys in the regentry

From:
Jenda Krynicky
Date:
RE:how to delete all keys in the regentry
Message ID:
3C364C5D.18631.15462D80@localhost
From:           	Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11@col.bsf.alcatel.fr>

> Hi, I wonder how to delete for exemple all keys that contains "test1"
> and "test2" from the Windows registry with Perl. Thanks.

You may want to install the Win32::Registry2 "patch" and use the
FindValue method within (documentation included in the "patch").

See http://www24.brinkster.com/Jenda/

Jenda

=========== Jenda@Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me