Anyone have a cross-reference program?

From:
Richard.C.1
Date:
January 3, 2002 14:45
Subject:
Anyone have a cross-reference program?
Message ID:
6FDE0867413DD21182BF00A0C9725192075591ED@MSWG4.bwc.state.oh.us

I'm new to PERL and I've been given a program to analyze - and it's BIG. I
need to change and add some variables. What might help me greatly is if I
could obtain a crossreference program that would tell me where all the
variables are defined and used. I could use a search in wordpad or etc. but
a crossreference would be ideal. Does anyone know where I might find one -
or at the least a program to list/sort variables by line number? Thank you!!