develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from August 2022

Virtualmin and Webmin web hosting control panel are written in Perl5

From:
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date:
August 1, 2022 07:21
Subject:
Virtualmin and Webmin web hosting control panel are written in Perl5
Message ID:
CACsrZYbs=heO4sBPdPVtezoBCcHgEZ6V0eYKgU2JAQOCD__++A@mail.gmail.com
Subject: Virtualmin and Webmin web hosting control panel are written in Perl 5

Good day from Singapore,

I understand that Virtualmin and Webmin web hosting control panel are
written in Perl 5.

Source: In which perl framework is webmin written into?
Link: https://archive.virtualmin.com/node/36615

If I want to learn Perl programming language from scratch having
totally no knowledge of it, how long (in terms of months or years)
would it take before I can confidently and proficiently modify
Virtualmin and Webmin code?

Hopefully there is no steep learning curve.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore