develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from November 2014

Re: WWW::Mechanize question

From:
John SJ Anderson
Date:
November 4, 2014 18:22
Re: WWW::Mechanize question
Message ID:
CABJ3DF9BEixjwEoSfsUp=ZnRA7w68f3Hh95NoqrGSSKz2qPQjQ@mail.gmail.com
well, are you passing the authentication credentials when you create
the LWP useragent?

IIRC, there's a whole section in the LWP documentation on HTTP basic auth...

(also, you might want to consider taking your questions over to
'beginners@perl.org' -- not sure there are that many people on this
list anymore.)

j.