develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from November 2014

Re: WWW::Mechanize question

From:
John SJ Anderson
Date:
November 3, 2014 14:50
Re: WWW::Mechanize question
Message ID:
CABJ3DF_UsEAFoqSekvfbGudZk5YRsk7KoOd_Grhw_ndd7drvug@mail.gmail.com
Hi Billy -

Are any of the forms in the templates displayed conditionally? (I.e.,
are there forms inside IF blocks in the templates.)

If not -- if all the forms are always shown -- then yes, the numbers
should be stable.

My suggestion would be to just add unique identifiers to the forms,
because then you won't have to worry about it.

chrs,
john.