develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from October 2014

Re: cgi and inheritance

From:
jbdetroit
Date:
October 8, 2014 06:30
Re: cgi and inheritance
Message ID:
26984829.1412749794189.JavaMail.root@wamui-hunyo.atl.sa.earthlink.net
I haven't seen any PErl code with ->log-> like that before. I've only seen code like that with = error(*).