develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from September 2012

Re: cgi development environment

From:
Mike Flannigan
Date:
September 19, 2012 06:29
Re: cgi development environment
Message ID:
5059C98A.6040407@att.net

These are some materials I use:
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/CGI.pm/CGI.html
http://www.cookwood.com/perl/examples/overview.html

I'm not sure those are the best sources for getting
up and running.  If not, I can help you with that
too.  First thing I would do is install Perl.  Either
ActiveState, or Strawberry Perl.  I use ActiveState.
I think CGI comes automatically, but if not install
that too with 'ppm'.  Get back to me if you need
help with that.

Mike