develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from June 2012

Re: Attach iCal event to an cgi mail

From:
Peter Scott
Date:
June 11, 2012 01:32
Re: Attach iCal event to an cgi mail
Message ID:
20120610195130.12709.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
After your program has opened SENDMAIL, open it again in the debugger to
wherever you want (e.g., open SENDMAIL, '>&STDOUT').  Since it's a
bareword filehandle, you'll be reopening the same one.