develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from June 2012

Re: Attach iCal event to an cgi mail

From:
mstep
Date:
June 8, 2012 01:04
Re: Attach iCal event to an cgi mail
Message ID:
b4cf36c0-bbf0-4e82-96d6-0f4874a18067@googlegroups.com
Hello Peter!

Thank you for your reply!
Meanwhile my sendmail is working! Was quite difficult to program it.

Yes the Filehandle is opened for writing. Is there any means to look inside? How to redirect the content of SENDMAIL in the debugger?

Greetings from Munich - heavy thunderstorm here

marek