develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from February 2012

Active Perl and ImageMagick

From:
Skirv
Date:
February 18, 2012 07:10
Subject:
Active Perl and ImageMagick
Message ID:
CANARt0kmZk+yBs1u3viD9a35SQwzq1M6GPV3PGU3EXZnc-ugPA@mail.gmail.com
I cant seem to get this module to work at all.
I have Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Apache 2.2.14, Active Perl 5.14.2.1402 64 bit

Then I installed...
ImageMagick-6.7.5-6-Q16-windows-x64-dll.exe

I can run perl scripts on my web server fine and dandy, all day long,
but If i call "use Image::Magick;" It gives me an error I cant
understand because as far as I can tell everything is where is should
be.

I checked the box that said "Install PerlMagick for ActiveState Perl
c51412.2 build 1402"

"Can't locate loadable object for module Image::Magick in @INC (@INC
contains: C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .)"

Looking at those folders it put it all in the /site/lib/ and not in
the /lib/ folder.  Which seems to me, from what I found on the net, to
be the right spot.  But should it not work from either/or/both?

As far as I can tell this should be all that I have to do for this,
and yet it doesn't work? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.