develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from November 2011

Re: need help with a form

From:
Peter Scott
Date:
November 28, 2011 20:56
Re: need help with a form
Message ID:
20111128165739.2318.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:04:28 -0800, Kevin Locke wrote:

> I need help with getting a form for my church's website to work. Can
> someone help me with the code to send the information to my email. I
> would appreciate any input.
>
> <form id="contact_us&quot;" class="appnitro" method="post" action="cgi-
> bin/contact_us.html">

Well, your first problem is that the action target of the form is an HTML
page instead of a CGI program.  What code have you got so far?

--
Peter Scott
http://www.perlmedic.com/     http://www.perldebugged.com/