develooper Front page | perl.beginners.cgi | Postings from September 2011

Win32 cgi under Apache on Linux [How]

From:
Al
Date:
September 26, 2011 03:20
Subject:
Win32 cgi under Apache on Linux [How]
Message ID:
334921cb-8b17-4d76-8720-03720c1b0e0b@m5g2000vbe.googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a win32 executeable which contains a win32 Apache cgi.

I want to, if possible get this file to run under Apache on Linux. I
think the exe is just a container for the source/compiled files.

I ran the exe on a win32 machine and it didnt appear to do anything,
no output or errors. So I extracted it with universal extractor and
got:

+rsrc (folder)
  +MANIFEST (folder)
  - 1 (file)
  +VERSION (folder)
  - 1 (file)

- .data
- .rdata
- .text

.text is quite large and appears to be binary.

The source exe I downloaded is at
http://www.mobotix.com/other/Support/Software-Downloads/MxControlCenter/MxRemotePreview-1.0.4

I look forward to any help people here maybe able to provide.

Cheers

-Al