develooper Front page | perl.agents | Postings from August 2002

An agent building tool for Java

From:
Jonas B . Nielsen
Date:
August 19, 2002 01:30
Subject:
An agent building tool for Java
Message ID:
E1F5F043-B34D-11D6-AB52-0003936DBD26@io.dk
Hello,

This is my first post to this list, I am sorry it is about Java, but I
think the following article/software might have your interest.

::: ABLE (Agent Building and Learning Environment)
A Java framework, component library, and productivity tool kit for
building intelligent agents using machine learning and reasoning.
The ABLE research project is made available by the IBM T. J. Watson
Research Center.  Version 1.3c has been updated to make the
ABLE Rule Language now more Java-like (first phase of modifications).
The old form is converted automatically and supported in this
upward-compatible
release.

http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/tech/able?open&l=LT050602,t=awfl

jonasbn