develooper Front page | perl.advocacy | Postings from April 2008

Re: "NASA Uses Python"

From:
philippe.bruhat
Date:
April 6, 2008 14:12
Re: "NASA Uses Python"
Message ID:
20080406211205.GB29991@plop.home.bruhat.net
On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 05:38:58PM +0200, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Python is not the enemy, and even if it was, this isn't an American
> election.

Actually, they are so much NOT the enemy, that the French Perl Mongers
are trying to set up an OSDC.fr event with the French Python and Ruby
communities.

Alas, we're not making much progress, because we have a conference in
May, and the Python guys have one in June. First things first! ;-)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 A wish is only as good as the wisher and what he can achieve.