develooper Front page | perl.wxperl.users | Postings from September 2010

Re: Wx::Window::Navigate supported by WxPerl?

Mattia Barbon
September 7, 2010 13:39
Re: Wx::Window::Navigate supported by WxPerl?
Message ID:
Zeno Gantner wrote:

> is the Navigate method of the Wx::Window class supported by WxPerl?
> When I try things like $button->Navigate(1), I get the following error message:
> Can't locate object method "Navigate" via package "Wx::Button" at
> /mnt/data/src/padre/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/ line 536
> According to
> there is a method Navigate(int).
> Is this missing in WxPerl or am I doing something wrong?

   It was incorrectly enabled for wxWidgets 2.9.x or greater; will be
available for 2.8 starting from the next release.