develooper Front page | perl.wxperl.users | Postings from September 2010

Re: Wx::Window::Navigate supported by WxPerl?

From:
Mattia Barbon
Date:
September 7, 2010 13:39
Re: Wx::Window::Navigate supported by WxPerl?
Message ID:
4C86A2D1.2010206@libero.it
Zeno Gantner wrote:

   Hi,

> is the Navigate method of the Wx::Window class supported by WxPerl?
>
> When I try things like $button->Navigate(1), I get the following error message:
> Can't locate object method "Navigate" via package "Wx::Button" at
> /mnt/data/src/padre/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Dialog/Replace.pm line 536
>
> According to
> http://docs.wxwidgets.org/stable/wx_wxwindow.html#wxwindownavigate
> there is a method Navigate(int).
>
> Is this missing in WxPerl or am I doing something wrong?

   It was incorrectly enabled for wxWidgets 2.9.x or greater; will be
available for 2.8 starting from the next release.

Regards,
Mattia