develooper Front page | perl.wxperl.users | Postings from July 2009

Roode, Eric
Hi all,
    I am starting to learn WxPerl, and one thing I notice right away is
that the documentation is kind of thin.  There is extensive
documentation for C++ Wx, and it's not terribly hard to translate that
to Perl, but wouldn't it be nicer to have documentation specifically for
Perl?  Also, I can only find a couple short tutorials and very few
    Where does the current documentation come from?  (I am referring to
the documentation page,
where it says there is no Perl API document, and then gives C++
documentation).  Is it machine-generated, or maintained by someone
    As I'm learning, I'd like to work on improving the documentation.
If there is a documentation coordinator, I'd like to work with that
person.  If not... well, would you like one?

Eric J. Roode