develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from August 2014

Re: [TetrisPL] unable to locate SDL/App.pm win8.1 strawberry5.18.2 (#1)

From:
Kartik Thakore
Date:
August 2, 2014 18:07
Re: [TetrisPL] unable to locate SDL/App.pm win8.1 strawberry5.18.2 (#1)
Message ID:
1407002852530.49190563@Nodemailer
We need to update tetrispl. Feel free to fork it and use SDL perl. I can merge when done.

Also cc sdl-devel@perl.org