develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from August 2013

Re: SDL2 + POGL2 + PDL confluence

From:
Mason James
Date:
August 26, 2013 10:38
Re: SDL2 + POGL2 + PDL confluence
Message ID:
28AC0E5F-1F2E-45C9-A099-ED2C3A1DEE5A@kohaaloha.com

On 2013-08-19, at 7:43 PM, Mason James wrote:

> On 2013-08-19, at 4:20 AM, Kartik Thakore wrote:
>
>> There is no need to. I made a PDL to SDL_surface work before. And in SDL2 you can create template from surface.
>
> awesome, thanks Kartik
>

> and slightly off-topic but…
> has anyone managed to build POGL on debian-wheezy lately?  i'm getting a segfault :/

hi All

i had another go at this, and fixed my build problem (some missing GL libraries)
i managed to sort a working travis buildbot for the repo too - using xvfb, a virtual X11 framebuffer tool

this 'xvfb' technique should allow us to get a passing build of the framebuffer tests on the SDL2 repo :)

https://github.com/KohaAloha/POGL/commit/3feb44a192f8b35625daf4c2fc74615d55883c0f
https://travis-ci.org/KohaAloha/POGL/builds/10618263

cheers, Mason