develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from August 2013

Re: SDL 2.0.0 has finally been released

From:
Chris Marshall
Date:
August 15, 2013 13:53
Re: SDL 2.0.0 has finally been released
Message ID:
CAPTtexJ6dL50oERWPbnv+LPwkJCd0xUG6wT1-nq1mcP5a5C7uQ@mail.gmail.com
Excellent, thanks for the link!  --Chris