develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from August 2013

Re: perltidy style?

From:
Mason James
Date:
August 15, 2013 00:12
Re: perltidy style?
Message ID:
847B225E-F8EE-46EF-9A2C-37FEF188CAC1@kohaaloha.com

On 2013-08-15, at 5:47 AM, Kartik Thakore wrote:

> :p Mason, if you make a .pertidy I will use it. (I think people prefer spaces to tabs, and methods are like_this_for_now )

cool!, and yes to spaces and that style of method names too

guys, before i commit that file - can we have a quick vote for a perltidy style?
(i don't want anyone to be forced to use a perl-style they are unhappy with)

+1 for the original -nopro 'larry wall' style and -pbp (--perl-best-practices) style, from me

anyone else?