develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from December 2003

Re: Correction to the License line [was Re: [SDLperl] SDLperl 1.15.2 oh my!]

From:
Dave Goehrig
Date:
December 20, 2003 23:36
Re: Correction to the License line [was Re: [SDLperl] SDLperl 1.15.2 oh my!]
Message ID:
20020408040204.A21773@cthulhu-burger.org
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 10:48:42AM +0200, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> Dave Goehrig <dave@cthulhu-burger.org> writes:
>
> Have you changed the license? I've put GPL in my specfile and
> I'm wondering if this is an error from my part or if you changed
> it to LGPL recently..

Its been LGPL for as long as I can remember... That COPYING file hasn't
been changed as far a I know at all ever...  As I said I've never
really cared, its more of a show of solidarity :)

LGPL makes more sense since perl code is distributed in source form.
LGPL is the most free I figured I could get away with, due to
Larry's Artistic and Sam's LGPL...

--
	David J. Goehrig 		dave@cthulhu-burger.org

All reports, excluding those of historical fact, may be considered speculative.
	- a faceless Compaq disclaimer