develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2009

What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?

From:
Tim Bunce
Date:
January 28, 2009 07:42
Subject:
What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?
Message ID:
20090128135005.GB85166@timac.local
I'm strugling to find a common denominator in these test results:

http://bbbike.radzeit.de/~slaven/cpantestersmatrix.cgi?dist=Devel-NYTProf+2.07_94

It would be wonderful if there was some tool that would analyse the
perl -V output and help identify the combinations of settings associated
with failures - assuming there is a pattern.

Meanwhile, can anyone reproduce the failure? (I've not been able to.)

Tim.