Re: TestSimple/More/Builder in JavaScript

From:
David Wheeler
Date:
Re: TestSimple/More/Builder in JavaScript
Message ID:
01a02d76ff885542f50bec778f1fd099@kineticode.com
On Apr 7, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Fergal Daly wrote:

> Were you aware of JsUnit?
>
> http://www.edwardh.com/jsunit/

Yes, it's in the "See Also" section of my docs.

> I prefer the Test::More style of testing most of the time. I count
> myself
> lucky I've never had to use a testing framework for javascript!

I guess that that would only because you don't write JavaScript?

Seriously, I wrote this because I don't want to write anything in
JavaScript *without* tests. And xUnit is overkill for this sort of
thing, in my view.

Besides, I'm sure that Adrian will soon take my code to port
Test::Class to JavaScript, and then we can have both approaches! ;-)

Regards,

David