develooper Front page | | Postings from March 2005

Christopher H. Laco
Is anyone aware of any existing code (aside from YAML) for grocking

I've got an itch. Aside from user side software tests, I'm also somewhat
addicted to developer tests (Test::Strict, Test::Pod, etc) to make sure
I'm not making stupid typo mistakes every time I upload a new version of
a module.

More than once now I've fubared my META.yml just enough that
CPAN/Kobesearch won't touch it. I'd like to remedy that problem with a
simple Test::META to check my syntax every time I make changes.