develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2005

Re: Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?

From:
Adrian Howard
Date:
February 8, 2005 13:44
Re: Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?
Message ID:
074e65de0f82499b86610a666e4f7414@quietstars.com

On 7 Feb 2005, at 21:13, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:03:29PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:
>>> Test::Unit, as mentioned by Curtis, has been abandoned.
>>
>> Has it? I thought that the folk on PerlUnit@yahoogroups.com had taken
>> it on ?

> mailing
> list.  Its members-only so I joined to see what's going on.  There was
> grand total of 24 messages from January to March 2004 until the list
> effectively died.  Everything else after that is spam.
>
> I sent out a lifeline post pointing whoever's left here and at
> qa.perl.org.

Until I saw your post I'd forgotten I was actually subscribed to it :-)

Okay. I'll try and adopt so I can add pointers to T::B/T::H based stuff
in the docs. People seem to hit Test::Unit when coming to Perl testing
from other languages so I think it's probably worth the effort.

Cheers,

Adrian