develooper Front page | | Postings from February 2005

Re: Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?

Adrian Howard
February 8, 2005 13:44
Re: Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?
Message ID:

On 7 Feb 2005, at 21:13, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:03:29PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:
>>> Test::Unit, as mentioned by Curtis, has been abandoned.
>> Has it? I thought that the folk on had taken
>> it on ?
> shows some activity on the
> mailing
> list.  Its members-only so I joined to see what's going on.  There was
> grand total of 24 messages from January to March 2004 until the list
> effectively died.  Everything else after that is spam.
> I sent out a lifeline post pointing whoever's left here and at

Until I saw your post I'd forgotten I was actually subscribed to it :-)

Okay. I'll try and adopt so I can add pointers to T::B/T::H based stuff
in the docs. People seem to hit Test::Unit when coming to Perl testing
from other languages so I think it's probably worth the effort.