develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from June 2010

Re: Announce: Rakudo Perl 6 development release #30 ("Kiev")

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
Re: Announce: Rakudo Perl 6 development release #30 ("Kiev")
Message ID:
4C1AB5FA.6030101@darrenduncan.net
So, is "Rakudo Star" meant to be a parallel release series, sort of like Perl
5.12.x vs 5.13.x are now, or are the monthly Rakudo releases we've been seeing
going to be named "Star" at some point?  I thought I read recently that "Star"
would be coming in June. -- Darren Duncan