develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from November 2006

Synopsis 26

From:
Damian Conway
Date:
November 22, 2006 20:18
Subject:
Synopsis 26
Message ID:
456520FC.3020407@conway.org
Many thanks to all those who offered feedback on the first draft, as a result
of which you will see that there have been some major adjustments and some
important simplications to the new Perl mark-up notation.

The first release of (a Perl 5 implementation of) the parser is close to
ready...within a week if life doesn't "happen" too much. I also have a
prototype Pod-to-XHTML module implemented, in earnest whereof I have attached
a Pod-to-XHTML'd version of the synopsis.

Damian

PS: As a few of you are already aware, I am in the midst of health crisis
     within my immediate family. This is likely to be on-going for the next
     month or more, so please accept my apologies in advance if my
     response-time is frustratingly slow.