develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

#perl6, pugscode.org, and more

From:
Autrijus Tang
Date:
February 19, 2005 10:09
Subject:
#perl6, pugscode.org, and more
Message ID:
20050219180703.GB30066@aut.dyndns.org
Hi.  As my today's journal ( http://use.perl.org/~autrijus/journal/23258 )
announced, we have created a #perl6 channel on freenode to discuss
everything about perl6, in particular to coordinate development of
the Perl6 Compiler and Pugs.  All is welcome to join.

Also, I've registered http://pugscode.org/ and populated it with some
basic information.  As the site says, I'm handing out committer bits
pretty liberally, so if you are willing to patch things, write tests,
and hang out on IRC, please contact the team on IRC or by mail. :)

See you on #perl6!

Thanks,
/Autrijus/