develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

#perl6,, and more

Autrijus Tang
February 19, 2005 10:09
#perl6,, and more
Message ID:
Hi.  As my today's journal ( )
announced, we have created a #perl6 channel on freenode to discuss
everything about perl6, in particular to coordinate development of
the Perl6 Compiler and Pugs.  All is welcome to join.

Also, I've registered and populated it with some
basic information.  As the site says, I'm handing out committer bits
pretty liberally, so if you are willing to patch things, write tests,
and hang out on IRC, please contact the team on IRC or by mail. :)

See you on #perl6!

/Autrijus/ Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.