develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Read array or hash value from file

Thu Trieu
February 4, 2005 05:12
Read array or hash value from file
Message ID:
Does perl provides function to write array or hash data to file and be able to get them back to variable ?
This can be done easily from Vb6 for instance, please do not guide me by using Mysql, I mean exporting to a raw "txt" file.
          Somethings like below: (illustrate by php)
$a= array[1..10] = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
------> afterthat
then we get
$b= 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10