develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2004

Q: re C<< -> >>

Michele Dondi
September 9, 2004 06:20
Q: re C<< -> >>
Message ID:
I hope not to raise too much the noise/signal level on list, but I have a
question: I have had a long experience programming my HP28s pocket
calculator, and its RPN language that AFAIK is mostly the same as that of
newer models, supported constructs of the form

where C<< -> >> is a literal right arrow char and C<<< << >>> and C<<< >>
>>> are literal guillemets (delimiting blocks). Just wonder wether by any
chance *that* language has had any influence on the

>> Di solito vedo persone come te svenute nelle taverne.
>  Ancor PRIMA che ti sentano l'alito?
Non accettero' la tua impertinenza restando seduto!
- "don't t0uch" su it.discussioni.litigi