develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2004

Allison Randal is the new Project Manager

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
February 19, 2004 12:24
Subject:
Allison Randal is the new Project Manager
Message ID:
94D27CCA-6319-11D8-811E-0003938ADEFE@oreilly.com
Hi, folks.  As has probably been obvious to most of you, I've been
really busy with my O'Reilly day job and haven't had time to attend to
Perl 6 and Parrot business.  With no prompting, Allison Randal stepped
forward and has been taking on more and more of the day-to-day running
of the show.  I'm so impressed with how she's been doing that I'm
officially stepping down and handing the reins to her.  Best of luck to
all!

Nat