develooper Front page | | Postings from August 2000

Re: RFC 169 (v1) Proposed syntax for matrix element access and slicing.

Karl Glazebrook
August 30, 2000 10:54
Re: RFC 169 (v1) Proposed syntax for matrix element access and slicing.
Message ID:

The PDL extension module already does all that.

The point IS to get more PDL like functionality into the core, hence
Budda's and others RFCs.

This is what perl6-language data is discussing.