develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from July 2008

Re: hackathon after OSCON

Allison Randal
July 9, 2008 15:05
Re: hackathon after OSCON
Message ID:
Allison Randal wrote:
> We're planning to meet Saturday after OSCON for a Perl 6/Parrot
> hackathon. Location still to be determined, but it will be somewhere
> close to the OSCON convention center.

Location confirmed:

Urban Grind East
2214 NE Oregon St.
Portland, OR 97232

Saturday July 26th, 9am-5pm, in the back conference room.

A few of us will be driving over from the OSCON convention center. Bus
routes can be found on the local public transportation site