develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from May 2002

BF interpreter

From:
Leon Brocard
Date:
May 30, 2002 03:08
Subject:
BF interpreter
Message ID:
20020530100928.GA19040@ns0
Hello.

I've been looking at languages to run under Parrot, and I choose a
certain language which is turing complete in eight instructions. Start
with the small ones eh? Unfortunately its name is not family
friendly. An interpreter is attached, although you'll need to add the
chr() operator (see the patch). A BF compiler would be neat too, of
course.

Any chance of this going in the languages directory if I provide more
docs and examples?

Leon

ps yes, interpreters for "real" languages on the way
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Nanoware...............................http://www.nanoware.org/

.... (((((This tagline in Stereo where available)))))