develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from December 2001

Re: Large string patch

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
December 30, 2001 04:06
Re: Large string patch
Message ID:
20011230120912.GB23568@netthink.co.uk
On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 12:01:05PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 10:46:48PM -1000, David & Lisa Jacobs wrote:
> > Here is the string patch with the interpreter left in.  Take your pick :-)
>
> I'll apply this, on the basis of only changing as little as possible
> at a time. :) Thanks.

I haven't applied the documentation patch to strings.pod since that
cut out the interpreter passing. Can you (or some other kind soul)
rework just the patch to strings.pod?

Simon

--
"So i get the chance to reread my postings to asr at times, with a
corresponding conservation of the almighty leviam00se, Kai Henningsen."