develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2001

Could someone write a test primer

Dan Sugalski
October 30, 2001 11:28
Could someone write a test primer
Message ID:
Okay, so I put together the code to handle checking the type of a stack
entry. (entrytype Ix, iy) Seems to work OK, and I'm about to commit the
thing. The single thing that's missing are some tests, so I take a look at
t/op/stacks.t, and... Eeek!

I fully admit I have no idea what's going on in there. Could someone fill
me, and the rest of us, in? It's a little... intimidating.

Dan Sugalski                          even samurai                         have teddy bears and even
                                      teddy bears get drunk