develooper Front page | perl.perl6.internals | Postings from October 2001

Quick todo list

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
October 25, 2001 14:55
Subject:
Quick todo list
Message ID:
5.1.0.14.2.20011025175304.0208e328@pop.sidhe.org
Here's a list of what I'm going to try and get done really soon (like in
the next day or so)

*) Toss that stupid interpreter parameter. Going with thread-local storage
instead. (And I know this is going to make Win32 unhappy)
*) Split the generic stack into a temp stack and control stack
*) Define parameter passing conventions
*) Define the exception handling mechanism
*) Simple open/read/write/close for files

(Why yes, I do have a lot of good coffee and a tin of caffeinated
pepermints. Why do you ask? :)

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk